Sunday, June 22, 2008

Aga Khan Film - Africa Tour. Day 11: Nairobi

(written on the day, posted after)

Another early morning flight but this time without any hiccups! I was on the flight with three friends who I had gone to undergrad with, two of them now teachers at the Aga Khan Academy Mombasa and are Golden Jubilee Games bound.



Karim Manji, who organized the Nairobi screening, explaining to the cinema manager the last minute details






Nairobi Premiere - June 22

The last screening happened and sadly the Africa tour has come to an end. Over two years ago when I started the film, I never would have suspected we would be having "Africa Premieres". The outpouring of support has been touching and motivating, and I am grateful to the audiences and all those who were instrumental in organizing!

Where next?

No comments: